I have been invited to be a guest speaker on a http://www.maximizeyourlifesummit.com December 17th – I know how exciting is that to be a contribution to shedding some light on the weighty issues of excess on our physical bodies ? It may be that some of what I write is not light and true for you and that is ok – choose what works for you ! This is my awareness on my life, my body and what I know for me makes my body follow me into holding on to excess weight and bloat or lightens up as if by magic – it is always that addiction to judgement that gets me going down the rabbit hold and making me and my sweet physical body wrong….
So let me ask you a question, I ask myself often:
when you tell yourself that you are fat, ugly or simply just not enough, not right enough, not thin enough, not attractive enough, is that your thought or what you think everyone else is thinking about you?
Living in a society of polarity, how do we get it “right” based on such confusing standards of rightness or wrongness. Either we are too fat, or too thin – we are constantly bombarded with the judgments of what is considered “normal”. From the images projected in our media, showing us the ideal male and female form, to what we say to each other either subtly or outright abusive. It all can create a physiological breakdown on a cellular level. Therein lies the flaw – we are not our thoughts, feelings and emotions and yet we live in a constant state of doing in order to be, to get it right, to fit in. It is no wonder that our physical bodies are so tired, sickly and downright confused at the lltany of judgements and abuse we hurl at them non- stop. My second question is: would you be willing to let go of those thoughts of being fat and have gratitude for the body you have? I am not suggesting that you give up demanding the body you desire, only that maybe by changing the way you talk to you body through the thoughts you have about it, you may change what your body will do for you.
I mean who knows your body better than your body ? What if our physical bodies are just like that sweet puppy who just desire to please us ? Always there to give us exactly what we are asking for – nature does not comprehend NO or don’t, so when we are judging to not be enough, that our thighs are too fat, that we are sick and tired – guess what ? Yup our bodies deliver to us exactly that thing we are judging as a wrongness ! Thank goodness we are cute not bright !
So here are some ways you could step out of all that heaviness and into the space of something much lighter and way more fun;
1. Everywhere you have judged your body and self “I’m Fat”, “I hate my body”, or whatever permutation of abuse you are locking up in your bodies,would you be willing to forgive yourself as none of this is your fault, just bad training ?
2. And what if you ask- Who does that belong to ? Is it even yours or are you so psychic that you are picking up the thoughts, feelings and emotions of someone else ? What if 98% of all that which you think is yours isn’t ? What if you are way more psychic than you give yourself credit for ? So, when the comes u just ask Who does this belong to ? and use the heavy/ light tool. Remember that one ? It is under the free gift section of my website www.truenaturebodytalk.co.za ! if the energy is light it is true for you, if it is heavy, it is a lie.So if it is not yours return to sender with consciousness attached.and have gratitude for your body.
3. Stay present with your body – in 10 second increments of interesting point of view, i have that point of view about my body……You are the one that constantly goes away and leaves it – you go into your past when you believed you had your body just right or into the future of if only and when I just change this one thing with my body then everything will be just fine…. What if you embrace the NOW and stay present with your body ? What if the reason you have a physical form is to have fun in your body ? So why are you not having any ?
4. Say sorry – Could you apologize to your sweet body for not kicking you out already ? What if you allow yourself to receive everything your amazing body is gifting to you in every moment, with total gratitude and ease?
5. Ask your body what it desires – What if you ask your body what it requires and desires to be happy and in its best physical shape and form ? Stop over riding that with the deluge of should and should nots from all the media, weight and fitness experts and ask your body instead !
What if you let your body know that you will listen to what it says, take the feathers touch so it does not have to get your attention by giving you an intensity that hurts or change its shape to get your attention? Your bodies is so patient with you, it is like the cats whiskers – so what if you stay present with it, so you can enjoy it ?
6. Ask your body what movement it would like – Bodies don’t like it when you say EXERCISE – they hear exorcism and think you are going to leave ! If it is uncomfortable to be with your body in the beginning, would you be willing to show a little kindness ? I mean, you have been ignoring your body for so long, so could you do that act of kindness and gratitude to you body?
6. Breathe in the spaciousness of your body – as you step in to acknowledging the greatness of your body, the sense of space that you once mis identified as hunger or pain will fade away as if by magic ! So go on, i dare you, be aware of the gift your body is and remember that to venture into greater embodiment and change in your life begins with a step out of your comfort zone.
Let’s Get to the Fat of the Matter!
Are you ready to end the weight of judgement ?
If this was of interest to you and you would like more tools and questions, what if you tune in to the summit or visit my website www.truenaturebodytlak.co.za or contact me for body and verbal processes and much more to drop the weight of the world and enjoy a happy body !